Whether you choose a funeral service with burial or a cremation - we will help you every step of the way.
24 Hour Standby
- We are proud to say that we offer a 24-hour standby service should you need assistance at your home.
- Arrangements can be made during office hours or by appointment on Saturdays or after hours.
- 014 5978441 or 073 903 4862
Chapel (on site)
- Chapel can easily seat 140 people
- Is interdenominational
- Any & all Churches may make use of the Chapel
- Chaplain /Ministerial Services can be arranged
- Any other funeral home may request the use of the Chapel
- There is an organ as well as sound system available.
- Is equipped with an urn & microwave
- There is cutlery & crockery for 80 people
- Kitchen with catering facilities for 80 people
- Catering can be arranged ahead of time
- Self catering is also allowed with prior arrangement.
- Larger functions / funerals with extensive catering can also be arranged
- Burials local and Countrywide
- Selection of wooden coffins
- We make use of modern funeral equipment to deliver only the best service
- All burials are conducted by well trained personnel
- We arrange all documentation on your behalf.
- Should a Post Mortem examination be deemed necessary, we arrange it at our mortuary facility.
- We also provide engraved wooden urn for storage of the ashes.
- We can assist with the internment of the ashes into a Wall of Remembrance or into an existing grave.
- We also provide consent letters to send ashes abroad.
- We can assist you with all the necessary documentation;
- and embalming of the deceased and preparation of the coffin,
- all to international specifications.
- Embalming can be carried out by our highly qualified staff.
- Certificates of embalming also issued.
- Can be arranged
- We arrange all necessary documentation and approvals with all applicable departments.
Registration of Deaths
- We arrange all documentation with the Doctors and then handle the registration on your behalf at Home Affairs.
- Certified copies of all relevant documents are made on your behalf.
Whom you should contact in the event of a death:
- Rustenburg Crematorium (014 5978441 or 073 903 4862)
- Doctor (optional).
- Minister (optional).
- Family member or friend to support you.
- SAPS (in the event of death due to unnatural causes).
Important documents and infomation you will need:
- Identity document of deaceased
- Identity document of next of kin
- Funeral policy documents
- Marriage / Divorce certificate
- Date and time of service
- Cemetery details (in the event of a burial)
Decisions you will have to make
- Should your loved one be buried or cremated?
- Hymns to be sung.
- Names of pallbearers.
- Person who will deliver the eulogy and acknowledgments.
- Would you like to view the deceased.
- Type of flower arrangements.
- Type of coffin/casket.
- Refreshments after the service.
- Photo or program.
- Clothes the deceased should be buried in.
- Various Policies are available to suit your requirements
- We invite to you to come in and have a look at our facilities to see what is available to you and your loved ones
- Give us a call at the office and someone can come out and see you
- Group Policies are also offered at reasonable prices
- We even cater to our aged community aged 69 and older.